This last spring Brian and I planted our very first garden. I was so excited when little things started sprouting up everywhere and couldn't wait to get vegetables from it.
The 1st box on the left has our Green Beans.
The 2nd from the left has our Corn plants.
The 3rd box from the left, the one that looks like a bush, that's our Zucchini, box.
The box all the way over to the right, that has our Peas and Carrots.
So far, this is all we've got from our plants. 1 large zucchini and a few pea pods. I've seen only one carrot plant growing, our pea plants look like they are dying, the zucchini plants are going crazy, but I've only seen one other zucchini. It's too soon to know if we'll get any corn, and our bean plants, well we're wondering if they are bean plants or weeds since there are no pods on the plants. I feel sad about my lame garden, but hopefully we can do better next year.
In other news: Kenya lost her second tooth...
... and Ian built this cool plane out of Lego's ...
... and Kenya falls asleep in the funniest ways.


No comments:
Post a Comment