Daisypath - Personal pictureDaisypath Anniversary tickers

Friday, July 18, 2014

My Baby is 3!!!


I cannot believe that my baby is already 3!  He's getting so big and in some ways it breaks my heart that he's not my little baby any more.   So here's to Trey! 

Little guy, you have been the most cuddly little one so far.  I've loved every minute spent holding you and kissing your beautiful cheeks.  I love your smile and your giggle and your curiosity for everything.

You are such a great little sport, always putting up with your older siblings and their games.  You love cars like no kid I've ever seen, always lining them up and driving them around.  You can make a game out of a bunch of cars and be content for several hours.  

You are a great little camper and climber and have out shown others your age on many occasions.  It never ceases to amaze me at how eager you are to be out camping and hiking.  You love the outdoors.  


Trey, you have the most beautiful, blue eyes and such a wicked, awesome smile.  Each time I think about your cute little nose and beautiful, blue eyes I smile.  I am completely enamoured with you.  You fit into our family so well, can't imagine life without you. 

When you started learning to speak you were very slow and precise.  It's hard to explain, but you learned words quickly, but when you were asking me a question you would take your time to say it and it would come out somewhat demanding.  I'm still not explaining this right, but you didn't want to just jabber to me, you wanted to really speak to me and when I didn't understand what you said, it frustrated you very much. 


I love you so very much my little boy and I'm still shocked you are growing up so fast.  Only 6 short months till your a Sunbeam and I'm not sure I'm ready for it.  

You are my little ray of sunshine on my cloudy days.  I can never stay sad or mad long when you are around.  

Love you angel!! 

Love,

Mommy

No comments: