When we finally made our way back north we stopped off in Cedar City for the night. We decided that we'd try and go hike around Cedar Breaks on our way home. It was GORGEOUS and perfect weather for hiking. It was quite the site up on top of the mountains.
Kenya insisted she take the family picture. :)
After all our hiking we headed back to the car to grab our lunches and picnic there. We set up our cooler at the nearby tables and then Brian asked me for the car keys. I realized at that moment I had locked the keys in the car and I'm not sure why, but I found this hilarious. After a few minutes of laughing I began to think of how to get into the van without it costing a fortune. I then realized that the back windows were popped open and I proceeded to yank on the attachment, breaking it from it's socket, so that I could pry the window open about a foot. I shoved Ian up into the window and he opened the door for me. So it didn't cost us anything, but now I feel like my van is falling apart. Oh ... and Brian didn't think it was to hilarious.
Apparently we sufficiently wore out our kiddos, cause they crashed the rest of the way home. :) Cuties aren't they?!


No comments:
Post a Comment