Yesterday was and insane day, but it just so happened to be a Bargain Shoppers dream come true! Well, at least this shoppers dream come true.
On my way to an appointment I stopped by Wal-Mart for some yarn. On the same isle was the craft clearance items and so I decided to look. I was floored when I found 10 different Cricut Cartridges each being sold for $25.00 each. (For any of you who may not know much about the Cricut, I got this special craft machine for Christmas. Each cartridge usually costs anywhere from $50-$100. So they are not cheap.) I was actually kinda ironic, because I was talking to one of my friends the other day about cartridges and she said the cheapest she's been able to get them were $35 each. So I ended up getting 4 different cartridges! I'm so excited to use them!
After my appointment I headed over to do the kids clothing shopping for the next 6-8 months. I LOVE consignment sales! Yes, they are crowded and busy and crazy, but you can get such good deals! I only have to shop one day for all the kids cloths for the next 6-8 months! It's awesome!! I ended up coming home with so much stuff. It was definitely a successful shopping day for me and I'm glad I won't have to do it again for a while! :)


1 comment:
I love consignment sales too! I haven't had as good as luck as you when it comes to amount of stuff, but I usually walk away with at least a few great deals.
Post a Comment