Daisypath - Personal pictureDaisypath Anniversary tickers

Tuesday, July 20, 2010

Schmidt, Perry, & Webber....

....  These are only a few of the composers that I enjoy playing so very much.  "Play" you may ask.  I finally have been able to aquire a BEAUTIFUL piano!   I was so excited when I was asked to give lessons to a few of the kids in my ward which ultimately lead to Brian getting me a piano.  It's a Baldwin that's really old, hasn't been tuned in ages (according to the tuner) and will need to be tuned every 6 months for the next year or so to be put back to the right sound.  But it's all mine!  Brian found it on Craigslist for $265 and we picked it up last Saturday.  I just got it tuned yesterday and it sounds great!  I'm so excited to have a piano of my own, and even Brian wants me to teach him how to play.  How awesome!  Take a look at my beauty, tell me what you think. :)

No comments: