Daisypath - Personal pictureDaisypath Anniversary tickers

Wednesday, July 21, 2010

House Project #2...

.... Disaster!

Okay, maybe not all that bad, but I won't know until tomorrow really how bad it is.  Here's the scoop.  The old shelves that were in the pantry were just sitting in the laundry room waiting to be used in some obscure project.  Well, what better job can shelves do than to be shelves.  So I decided I needed another row of shelves in the laundry room.  I consulted with my hubby, we measured, marked and today I set out to complete what I thought was a fairly simple task.  Well......... I guess I underestimated the houses vengeance against me.  So, long story short, I punctured a pipe in my endeavor to improve the shelving status in my laundry room.  The plumber with be out here tomorrow morning, but for now the house water is off. 

When I called and told Brian my predicament, he sighed.  I really would prefer that he yell at me about it than just sound so disappointed in the problem.  Luckily I have a wonderful hubby who will forgive me for my stupidities and if I'm even more lucky, I'll still be able to put the shelves up when this is all over.

On a brighter note, I believe I have all the paints I need/want for Kenya's, Ian's, Living room, and my room to be painted the way I want.  Maybe soon I'll have new pictures to post of the kids beautiful rooms.  Who knows?  :)

1 comment:

whitney said...

Oh no! I'm so sorry! Spencer would do the whole disappointed sigh too, I just know it.