Ian cracks me up! Today while eating lunch, Ian dropped a grape on the floor. All of a sudden it was as if I was watching a scene from a movie where something of great value is falling from the sky and someone is diving for it in slow motion to catch it before it comes crashing to the ground. Ian screamed "NO" at Comet (our dog) as he dove from his seat at the table to get his grape! Too funny!
After the kids took a bath the other night Ian came into Kenya's room while Brian and I were getting her ready for bed and promptly announced (while dressed in nothing but his bath towel, hoody on his head, towel wrapped around his waist) that "Daddy, I CUTE!" Brian and I both burst out laughing. I of course told him "Yes Ian, you are adorable!" and his reply was "I not adroblble, I CUTE!"
This Kid cracks me up on a daily basis. What a comedian!
This little video gives you an idea of what crazy things go on in our home. The kids are so silly but I just LOVE all of it!
Here are some pics for your enjoyment. The kids are getting so big!
Haha!!! I know your secret CHEESE!!!
You may wonder why there are so many pictures of Kenya and not as many of Ian, but my little man has become a little camera shy lately. Most times I try to turn the camera on him I get either his hand covering his face or a hand placed in the camera's way. But I try and sneak a few in here and there.
Exhibit A of Ian's hand in face (he really didn't want this pic taken. He kept telling me "no mommy, no picture!"
The kids love eating out on the porch and when the sun is out and the air is perfect how can you deny these cute little munchkins much of anything? :)
P.S. Because I never posted the video of the house that Brian made and I just found it on my computer (it truly was lost somewhere in the depths of the cyber world) I'm now posting it. Hope you enjoy! :)


1 comment:
Oh my heck, your kiddos are so big! Especially Kenya, I swear she was born half a second ago!
Love the grape story, it's hilarious!
Post a Comment