I'm either a horrible mother or a terrible wife. I feel awful! Kenya has lately decided that she only wants mommy. Not that I'm totally not flattered, but I need to have a few minutes to get something done during the day. So today when Brian got home, I asked him to take her. Through out the last few days we've had this battle: Kenya screams with daddy and only wants mommy. I feel horrible about it all. I hate listening to Kenya scream and cry and I also hate the look on Brian's face as he see's her want me more than him. I'm not trying to make Kenya only want me and not her dad, but it's happening. What to do??!!??


1 comment:
I had this problem a lot w/Georgia. Basically I just kept on keeping on. Eventually she realized that Dad had some merit too :)
Good luck!
Post a Comment