Daisypath - Personal pictureDaisypath Anniversary tickers

Monday, October 12, 2009

Hair Cut

I cut my hair!  I know, you're probably thinking, "Didn't she want to grow it out long?" & "Didn't she hate it last time it was short?"  Well, yeah I probably did/said both of those things, but we're trying it again.  I love it so far and am really excited to get my nice flat iron so that it will look even better!  Anywho, so here are so updated pictures of me for those who don't see me very often.

P.S.  I hate pictures of myself, and while I was taking these (and many, many more horrid ones) it affirmed to me why. I just don't photograph well.  But after about 100 or so pictures on my camera, I at least found a few I can deal with. 


This picture of Kenya and I basically shows my hair at it's best.  

1 comment:

whitney said...

SO cute! Seriously! What a nice length too! You just look so classy!

Look at you skinny minny! You look so great!

(there, is that enough exclamation marks for ya? ;)