Daisypath - Personal pictureDaisypath Anniversary tickers

Tuesday, October 6, 2009

!!!Record!!!

I don't know if I believe it yet myself, but I ran 6 miles last night!!  I actually don't know how I did it, but I felt great, still feel great, and actually hope to do it again soon.  My friend Hayley called and asked if I wanted to go running and the first thing through my mind was, "Not really", but I knew I needed the exercise.  So we went.  She was only planning on 3 miles and when we got done with the third I was feeling great!  So we went for a forth, then a fifth.  At that point she was done, but I just couldn't stop.  So I pushed through a sixth and would have kept going except I'm sure Brian would begin to worry if I was gone too long.  I couldn't believe and I felt great while doing it!  What an amazing thing!  That is the farthest I have run in my entire life and I did it in just under an hour!!  Holy Cow!!  I'm totally stoked!  (Can't ya tell :))

1 comment:

whitney said...

Good job! I keep on thinking I should take up running, but I just can't seem to find the time.

Maybe I'll get up early once Scarlett starts sleeping through the night...