Daisypath - Personal pictureDaisypath Anniversary tickers

Saturday, October 3, 2009

Frog Town Race

I've decided to try a new challenge brought on by my good friend.  There is this 4 mile race, the Frogtown Race that is going on next Saturday.  Now this is no ordinary race.  During this race you will run through trees up and down trails, through streams and into mud.  It sounds pretty messy and intense.  So in prep for this crazy race that I've signed myself up for, I tried jogging up the Kennesaw Mountain trail.  This was so difficult and intense, but I made it to the top.  Now, don't get ahead of yourself, I didn't run the whole way up.  I'm not that good.  But I did run most of it.  I only stopped to walk a few times and then I came back down.  I was beat afterwards, but I felt so exhilarated for making it all the way up and then down again.  Now we'll just have to see how I do at this 4 mile run next week.  What an adventure!
 

No comments: