Halloween officially started last Saturday. We attended the annual Ward Halloween Carnival and all had a blast! Ian had refused to put on his costume, so sadly he was not dressed up cute, but maybe I can get some pictures of him in it this Saturday.
Kenya looked absolutely adorable in her Tigger costume and loved every moment spent crawling around the gym playing with kids.
The Missionaries in our ward are great guys and we've fed them a number of times, thus getting to know them pretty well. The challenged Brian and I to a doughnut eating race and Brian hastily took that challenge. As we started to race, Brian was winning (because of his big mouth that is) and so I was trying to push him around a little to slow him down. (I know, I know... it's cheap, but what's a girl to do.) At that point in time, Brian shoved my doughnut into my face, consequently my eyes, lashes, and brows (leaving a very nice, thick layer of glaze) and so fought back. I did get him square in the face with a doughnut too, so we were even and neither won the doughnut eating race.
It was a fun night. I'm not sure why, but when it came to the Trunk-or-Treat Ian was very timid. He all-of-a-sudden became very shy and quiet. He didn't want to say Trick-or-Treat, even though he was very good at it, and he didn't want to say thank you or look at the people. It was rather odd. But despite that, he received a very large amount of candy from the wonderful people in our ward.





1 comment:
So fun! Our ward isn't doing Trunk or Treat until Saturday afternoon-such a bummer! Your little tigger is definitely adorable and I can't wait to see Ian in his costume too!
Post a Comment