Daisypath - Personal pictureDaisypath Anniversary tickers

Tuesday, February 23, 2010

Awe...

I'm suddenly excited for Ian's new stage in life.  He's still the rambunctious and crazy little boy we all know and love, but there are a few new and great things I love about this crazy little munchkin that I love so dearly. 
1st) If we tell him to do something, nicely of course, the first time he'll ignore us, the second time we get the sigh and "okay, mommy/daddy" from him.  Too cute!! 
2nd) As much as I was dreading potty training, it's really not half bad.  I know that now that I've said that, something awful will undoubtedly happen, but let's just knock on wood and hope things continue to go as great as they're going.  He loves going potty on the big boy's toilet and getting treats and he hasn't had an accident in a day or two.  It's great!  He loves his new underwear too and doesn't want to get Thomas the Train dirty, so it helps.  So to those of you who have had a rough time training your kiddos,  I'm sorry.  :)
 3rd)  I love how he has to explain everything to me.  "Mommy, ........ (foreign language talk)...... (15 minutes later)....  Okay mommy."  It's great to hear him trying to explain things to me and getting so excited about it all.  What a little cutie!  He really just warms my hear.  I love this kid! 

No comments: