So yeah, winter...still kicking. I'm not sure that I like it all that much though. On second thought, I really dislike it. I'm ready for Spring, not summer, but spring. (Summer around here is a major bummer unlike most places I've lived where you can't wait until summer is in full swing.) The reports came in the other day that we'd get a snow storm this weekend. On Friday after noon it started and it snowed, and snowed, and snowed all afternoon, evening and maybe even early into the Saturday morning. Nevertheless, I was pretty adamant that Brian not go driving anywhere either Friday evening or Saturday morning. (People in Georgia aren't really sure what to do when snow and ice hit.) So here are some fun filled pictures of the snow.
Comet really had a lot of fun playing in the snow. He kept balling it up with his nose and biting it. Too funny!





No comments:
Post a Comment