It would be completely false if I didn't say that I'm scared out of my mind for these upcoming events in my kids lives. Ian is now officially registered for a preschool class in the fall. I got a good recommendation for a school from my friend and after some research we registered him this morning. To be completely honest, I'm torn. I want my little boy to keep being my baby boy, but it's just not gonna happen. I also want him to get some structure with this school and I'm excited to have some quality one-on-one time with Kenya. But all of this is happening so fast. I didn't think time would fly by so fast.
So over the next 6 months we will be focusing on a little more structured time of our own (we're gonna get together with some friends and their kids for a mini-preschool), potty training (my dreaded nightmare - I'm SO scared of this), and hopefully moving into our new home. It'll be crazy.


No comments:
Post a Comment